4.07.2007

More

Okay so here are some new pictures. Actually today was meant to be a work day to get some school work done while Mike was at work but I left around 3PM to go to the library and the breaks stuck on or something and I flipped over the handle bars on my bike. Nothing is broken but my elbow got banged up and I have a few scrapes and bruises. Nevertheless, I am going to get nothing done today but my friends Tom and Jonelle took me in and gave me pain killers and a laptop to use...ahhh, internet. So all is well. Yesterday on our Good Friday off, we took a drive to a town called Akaroa that is nestled in a bay about an hour from ChCh. So there are some pictures of the drive and some other randoms.

A friend of the family's is renovating a house that is down in this beautiful little bay. We stopped by to take some pictures in the grounds of this estate that he's staying at. This one is funny

All the girls...
I love the way I am holding Rose's wrist...
Chris, Rosie, and Lucy
Alice and Lucy driving into Akaroa down in those bays. Isn't it beautiful!!! Love it.

No comments: