4.27.2007

Final Portfolio in!

Yes, it is in, my final Portfolio! Now the drive is off and I don't feel very motivated but am amazed what I've learned in this course. Wow. I am also very excited to do some work, real work. And now that our tickets are booked we need to make some SERIOUS moola so if you want and graphic job done, I am the one for you!My magazine...I did a Lifestyle magazine, etre is french for 'to be', cool eh?
My fashion brochure.
My children's book
the cover...I had aspirations of something much better, but was tired and burnt out so this is what I got. It works.

1 comment:

Ames Family said...

Looks like an awesome portfolio, Chris. You have been busy! So I read that your plans are to head back to the states. Are you excited? Probably some mixed feelings. Well bunk mate, good to hear from you on my blog. -Sarah