3.30.2007

Post


Yes, well I am here still alive. Let me say, once again, that I can't wait to have the internet back someday. I am at school and don't have any interesting pictures of family or friends so I am restricted to whatever is on my petition here at school...so clouds it is for today. I missed school on Friday to attend Liz's graduation ceremony so I am putting in time this Saturday to get my Annual General Report for the Christchurch Airport finished...yes, fun times. I have one more brief left (a magazine) before final portfolios are due in. Insane stuff. Mike is clipping along with his courses and working a couple days a week to help pay for things. It is now 3:02 PM and I told myself I would get off the internet at 3:00 and get in gear but I'm not and my eyes are feeling droopy. It's autumn here, well just on the cusp of it so leaves are falling and scraping along the ground as they do but the days and nights (when the weather is good) are still warm and cozy. It was a late summer and I will be sad to see it go. There really isn't much ground-breaking news. We are very busy with school and making plans for the future days. Looks like we are in for a definite move to the US of A this year, Vermont, but aren't entirely sure when. That will come as well. So there could be a bit of travel in between or not, we'll see. So anyone out there who was hoping to come to NZ...better come quick!

No comments: