3.10.2007

BIRTHDAY

Here are a couple pix from the big birthday fest at Mark and Sara's. My chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. Mike so lovingly put the candles in a smiley face...no need to have an accurate count, it's a party right?
Lucy and Maya Berg. My buddies. They added fun times to the par-tey.
As far as prezzies go...Mike went part-time at the camera store and so for my birthday he got a Cannon 400D Digital SLR...I know more than I was expecting. We had talked about it but I didn't think he'd get it now...but we used the insurance money from my stolen bike. So he got the camera, a really nice lens, and a monopod (hence the parts). We also just got back from a weekend away with the family where we rented a beach house. It was just about an hour out of the city in a beautiful little bay. I spent the weekend getting used to the new camera. Hot stuff. MOre pix to come.

No comments: