11.29.2006

Lost and Unplugged

Hello people.

It's been a long month with no posts. In the meantime, I have layed out a 16 page magazine, created a brochure for a hair salon, and worked on a tourism newsheet all while sorting a story for a children's book, settling into our new flat, and going up to Auckland to the most AMAZING concert, U2's Vertigo tour. It's been very busy. Mike had a 60 page assignment due for his course as well and is now getting ready for his 75 km bike race on Saturday. It's been weird not having internet. I do miss posting on my sites but we can't afford it and that's that. I use it at school when I can be sneaky and at the Cammocks but I think it's been healthy to unplug. I will get some pix up this weekend of some of what's been going on and maybe some of my work as well. We'll see.

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. just doing a 2 year diploma in 9 months and have no internet at home.

Can't believe it's nearly December!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you saw the U2 tour. My husband is Bono's biggest fan. That would be the greatest concert. Any pictures?

Normal Mom said...

Tell Mike good luck on his race. And his paper...I'm so glad you are loving school!

Gail said...

Chris, glad to see you are still alive and kicking. I hope you get the 'net' back on somehow. A years hook-up with telstra clear doesn't sound like an unreasonable Christmas gift from the in-laws now does it??!!.
I need you to have it - you are my link to home and friends!!! (haha purely selfish reasons I know)
Hope Mike has a great race!
Tell Liz Africa would be a fabulous way to start a blog!
Hope Lucy is doing okay with her post mission 'how-to-fit' in.
-g