10.20.2006

Random Smattering of Pictures

Mike and I have been staying with our friends Sara and Mark. Sara has been in China so we've been here to help out with their kids where we can. They 've been letting me borrow their digital SLR so I've been snapping here and there. Some flowers from a walk in the Botanic Gardens
A nicely lit set of keys.
More cool flowers
I serpent like tree branch
Mike getting ready for a bike ride with Mark. They are training for a road race in December

Mike playing with Maya (the youngest of the girls).

4 comments:

Ames Family said...

Nice pictures, Chris. This is Sarah Tate...Ames now. It's been a while! I got your blog site from a london email a while back. I started a blog, but it is nothing compared to yours. You guys are quite the adventurous pair! My days are pretty adventurous as a mom with a climber on my hands! Keep in touch! :)-----Sarah

Chris said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for finding me...I mean you were my bunkmate back in the day. Wow, that seems like ages ago...guess it was. What's your blog?

Ames Family said...

Yes Chris. Bunkmates forever. My blog (it's not as cool as yours!) is sarahandchrisames.blogspot.com. So how long have you been in NZ? I am kind of jealous that we didn't do anything cool before kids. Be glad you did! Anyway, looks like you guys are having fun there!

Chris said...

We've been in NZ for over a year now. It's been great. Keep in touch.