9.25.2006

First Day of School



Today was the first day of the rest of my life...well not exactly but I did begin my Graphic Design Course and am thrilled to be getting into it. I have volumes of ideas (and ideas I want to steal) that I have no idea how to actually create so this course will be my doorway into creating. I am going to start another blog where I post a daily design so i can plot my progess during the course and share some of what I am up to. It will be my blog of all things designy. There are so many designs and designers that are incredible and somehow I can't seem to believe that I can join the ranks as Graphic Designer (too elite for me) but I am charging ahead and determined. So that should be along in the next couple of days when I load up the software to actually create something everyday.

Until then...

No comments: