8.31.2006

I'm back


Well it's been a rough couple days without the internet and knowing how few Turkey pictures are left to be posted. I'll get on to that as soon as possible. Sadly, that will end our adventures from 2006 but I'm sure there will be some wee adventures to post on as the year continues. I thought I would just add this adorable picture of my nephew, Max, heading up the stairs to his first day at Preschool. I would also like to note his NorthFace backpack...I mean what 3 year-old has one of those unless your dad is a gear junky/merchandiser. My brother Nate said and I quote because he's funny,

Notice that the pack is The North Face. Max does not deal in crap gear
like that little flower pack on the girl in the picture. What if he had to leave
preschool and go straight to Nepal? How is her pack going to stand up to
that kind of travel? ;)

Max was born the day before I graduated from Uni in June 2003 and right before I came to NZ the first time... so Mike and I can track our relationship length but Max's birthday...if we can remember how old he is. Just wanted to feature Maxfield James Larson today because even though he doesn't know me very well I think he is brilliant and very cool and I can't wait to hang out one day.

No comments: