9.09.2006

Don't have the patience...need a nap



So I got one photo from our trip to load but then it loaded this picture of our favorite TV show ever. Arrested Development. Master comedic timing. I will devote a post to it later. I just don't have the patience to wait for any more to load. Hopefully, I can get it working because I'll have a few photos to share from my last week in Queenstown before I head up to Christchurch next week to get ready for school. Tonight we are going to a lamb roast...lamb on a spit. This doesn't at all seem appealing to me but I will go to socialize. The snow is quickly departing although we've had a cold snap so the slush from last week has most likely turned to ice but we'll go up for our last snowboarding days no doubt. I am better than I thought I would ever be but I'm still a wimp on the really steep stuff. It's been good fun though. I hope that blogger figures out the issues with picture posting because my last Turkey pictures need to posted ASAP...it's been 4 months! Wow, time flies by doesn't it? Again, Mike and I find ourselves coming to the end of another phase of our lives and during transitions I find an odd sense of freedom and release so we've decided to move to China....someday, we'd love that. Mike can improve his Chinese and I could learn. Who knows what this next phase holds for us but we are really looking forward to a place of our own (no flatmates, wa-hoo), our friends, family, and maybe some visitors...hint.

No comments: