8.24.2006

Love Valley...what do you think?


We concluded our day's tour at Love Valley to see the Fairy Chimney Rock formations. Yes, I know what you are thinking and Yes, I would agree. Just like the other valleys we'd walked through, this one was completely...uh...unique and quite impressive. This area is gorgeous. I could spend much more time just wandering all the valleys it has to offer.

Parts of Episode IV of Star Wars was filmed out these ways.

Wow, that was one full on day. I don't think we could have really packed any more in. I was very glad we took the tour seeing as how it got us to all the places we wanted to see in one day without any hassle...sort of like the first tier of things to see and there are 10 more...another day. Plus, we had great company, a great tour leader, and a nice van to sit in.

Such peculiar rocks. Posted by Picasa

No comments: