8.26.2006

Kickin it.

I was so close to finished the Turkey pictures...only 60 or so more to go but our computer has decided that it needs a break and sadly all my photos are on it. So to be continued...I was so excited to have all my travel photos posted but alas I don't so I think I will have to post some cool photos from some of my other friends' travels.

Anyone seen "Snakes on a Plane"? I hear it's become a cult following. I saw the first episode of the new season of Prison Break. Looks like it will be a Fugitive thing the whole way but I'm just glad there is some new scenery.

I am getting very excited to start my study of graphic design and spend my spare time cruising around the net looking at cool designers and their blogs and thinking about what I will be able to do, all the while feeling totally over my head and seriously beginner. But I get over those feelings and realize how much fun it's going to be to know how to do all this stuff instead of tinkering around for hours trying to sort it out.

Happy Weekend.

No comments: