7.30.2006

GREECE SAILING TRIP 2006


Ok so it's taken me weeks to complete the uploading of the Greece photos, but hoorah, it is now complete. I have a few from our days in Athens pre-cruise but then it's time for Turkey. I am actually sort of excited to go back and look at the adventures we had there. Greece was beautiful and the sailing trip was wonderful. I would like to say "thanks" to Benoit for being our captain, ultimate tour guide, and friend. It was an absolutely fantastic time and you made it possible for all of us. We will never forget it...I mean look at these pictures! Thanks Ben! So just keep looking and you will eventually see all 3 weeks of Greece with a few pauses in between with more recent NZ updates. Enjoy...and would you please comment! hee hee. Posted by Picasa

No comments: