3.17.2006

No U2 but we found things to do


March 15th-18th we were meant to be up in Auckland at a U2 concert...yeah right now I would be rocking out. But apparently the Edge's daughter has Leukemia so they put the tour on hold until later this year. So because we already had fills for work, we had the days off. We got up to some little adventures we'd had on our mind. This collage of pictures depicts our adventure of the Remarkables which are those massive Mts. behind Q-town. This is also one of the ski areas we'll be showing off our stuff at so we wanted to go and get mentally pumped pre-season and all. We just hopped in the Landy and took the 13km winding dirt road up the mt. and then at the top thought we'd take the hr. hike up the rest of the way to the lookout. I always thought it was crazy that they used to wear Chucks to play basketball but my 9-yr. old pair faired incredibly well. Made me wonder why I even need any other shoe...except I have an addiction to shoes. Ash was wearing flip flops and this was no lil hike. Just goes to show how spontaneous( and somewhat ridiculous) we are as a crew. Posted by Picasa

No comments: