3.29.2006

My birthday video

Yes, I know it's been weeks since my birthday but now that I have figured out how to post video (even though it's not necessarily the most aesthetically pleasing video player) I thought I might as well post this video. In fact, I might as well just take weekly videos and post them...but than maybe nobody would miss me, after week upon week of annoying video, and come visit. Oh well.

Oh so here's to explain a tid bit about the featured people who we live with here in Queenstown and are like family. First off is Ben who owns the house we live in. I've known Ben since the very first time I came to NZ as Mike and I stayed here in Queenstown for a few days on the "roadtrip of luvvvv". Ben is the man. He is also the one who has organized the Grecian Isles yachting trip that Mike and I so luckily will be attending. Hip, hip for Ben. Oh and he also meowed "Happy Birthday" to me while holding the cat, Romeo, and moving his lil paws around. Wow, what a morning birthday breakfast this was. Then it Pans to Sasha who lived with Mike's family for 6 years and is pretty much a sister to him. She is from Queenstown before she moved up to Christchurch and is down here living and working at the Restuarant with me and Mike. Oh and she rocks my world. Then we see Ashely who is Sasha's brother and good friend of ours. He is currently living in Souther France (as of 2 weeks ago) and deciding what to do with his life and he's the one who ran the restaurant that we are now working at...the youngest restrauteur in NZ.... I met Ashely back in Hawaii when he came to visit Mike's siter. Then we see cool Mike before the camera pans back to me where I so something funny with a big lollie and my lips. Hmmm. I must say that I have just given you the abbreviated version of this family system and the interconnectedness of it all.

It's not a very interesting video but you can see me, mike, and our flatmates in action. Whoa.


GO TO THIS LINK

http://grouper.com/GlobalMedia/MediaDetails.aspx?id=607309

No comments: