4.14.2005

Goodbye Taiwan

Well our time is up here in FengYuan, Taiwan. Boxes have been posted, walls have been stripped, and goodbye photos have been taken...well are in the process of being taken. There are many things about this place I want to capture on Photo. Here are some but I still have a few more days to get the rest. So we will start with what I have in the following. Today is our last day of teaching...its been hard to teach up until 2 days before we leave, but that's how the cookie crumbles...and why I just added that stupid line from that movie, who knows? (can you guess that movie?) So Enjoy some of our parting memories. Like I said, there will be more to come. No doubt tears will be shed this day as we leave our school...not quite, the kids don't really understand that we are not coming back and they get new English teachers all the time so they move on...but that's life in Taiwan.

No comments: